3.31.2008

{Etsy Seller} Enfin, La Voila!

I thought today I would feature one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Enfin La Voila, who has just recently started to embrace the wedding world. I bought some beautiful cards from Marijke back in October and loved them. She lives in Belgium and of course that makes everything she does even more magical to me as all I think about is the endless amount of frites and cinnamon sugar pancake type things I shoved in my mouth while I was there (and yes, I have been there a few times and each time I ate more than the last).

I didn't realize she had started making wedding invitations and save-the-dates until one of my most favorite blogs, Etsy Wedding, featured her last month (read the Etsy Wedding feature here: Enfin La Voila: Hothouse Invitations). Well, I'm here to tell all you couples-to-be how lucky you are she jumped in the wedding game because her designs are magical, whimsical, curious, quirky, colorful, and just plain unique, offbeat, and different! Everything she designs can be customized. I urge you to visit Marijke's Etsy shop, Enfin La Voila, to see the rich color and incredible detail her designs implement as my uploaded pictures came out so compressed and small!

My favorites:

No comments: